Agora Lledó International School offers unique opportunities for true international readiness. Over the course of the academic year we organise different multicultural events together with the rest of the schools which make up the prestigious educational group, Globeducate. These are unique learning experiences of an international nature which give an added value to the international preparation of our pupils, making them even more ready for the global world and more respectful towards other cultures.
Globeducate International Events
These international events are a vital part of the global preparation of the students, who acquire a universal and open vision of the world. They also pave the way for a higher degree of academic and professional mobility and a better understanding of today's global problems. Thanks to the participation of schools from all over the world, the pupils improve their language skills while they interact with students from other countries and enjoy an experience that is unique.
These are a few of our top events:
- Globeducate Model United Nations: This is a simulation of the UN where pupils represent the delegates from different countries and have debates in English on real problems of the world.
- Globeducate Academic Olympics: Scientific, mathematical, IT and linguistic olympics where pupils from different schools have a friendly competition within an international and multilingual context.
- Globeducate International Music Festival: Students from all the schools gather for a week to share and show their passion for the world of music in a professional way.
- Globeducate Olympic Games: This is a sporting competition among pupils from different schools and countries that includes football, rhythmic gymnastics, swimming and athletics, among others.
- Globeducate Arts Competition: A multidisciplinary online art competition where pupils from all the Globeducate network can exhibit their creativity and artistic skills with their creations.
- Globeducate Leadership Summit: An event designed to develop leadership skills and confidence in public speaking with external speakers, workshops and team building activities.
- Iberia CUP: a popular festival of basketball and football hosted by one of our schools in Spain or Portugal. The event includes opportunities for students to mix with those from other schools and to socialise after the sporting fixtures.